The benefits of using ALPHAGAZ™ pure gases:
- Guaranteed low impurity levels protect instrument sensitivity and ensure contamination-free performance
- Cylinder-to-cylinder consistency with batch number and traceable analytics increases performance reliability
- All-around functionality minimizes cylinder inventory by eliminating the need for supplemental pure gases
- Exclusive Smartop™ with ON/OFF lever-activated valve and built-in pressure gauge allows you to view valve status and cylinder pressure at a glance
- Ergonomic and open cap provides added safety during transport and use
ALPHAGAZ™ 1, for the accuracy of analysis from % to ppm. Guaranteed low impurity levels, eliminates the guesswork when choosing which grade of pure gas is correct for your application i.e, carrier, purge and zero gases, making ALPHAGAZ™ 1 a cost-effective choice for just about any laboratory, analytic, process control and scientific researc h application.
ALPHAGAZ™ 2, for higher accuracy of analysis from ppm to ppb. ALPHAGAZ™ 2 provides ultra-high purity for the most critical laboratory, analytic and process control applications. These include petrochemicals for both laboratory and process control, secondary electronics and optoelectronics, scientific research and many others in which guaranteed low impurity levels are essential.
Air Liquide offer a range of ALPHAGAZ™ specialty gas equipment specifically designed to safely and efficiently deliver specialty gases to your point of use maintaining the purity and integrity as at the cylinder supply point. ALPHAGAZ™ pure gases are often supplied with a SMARTOP™ valve for added ergonomics and ease of use.